Friday, April 17, 2009

Trauma


So for the past couple nights NBCs been shooting there pilot show called Trauma on our street, here in SF. Our street has been closed down, and the bus stops have been moved. They are filiming a drunk'n car crash. Its pretty funny watching them fake a crash over and over again just to get the right shot. They have lights set up on peoples buildings and fake traffic all around. Im pretty excited to see my apartment building on t.v. haha. Me and matt peeked out our hall window during shooting.

I couldnt get a good photo because the fire escape
was in the way, but you get the picture.




I guess a few weeks ago they closed down highway 280 to
stage a tanker- trailer explosion too. I got this photo
from SF chronicle. I wish i could have seen this.




After me and matt stopped being nosys watching the crowd build
up around our street. We chilled out, ate yum yumm cupy cakes that
i baked, and had some tea. While we watched some Spaced before sleepy time.

Matty devouring the cupcakes



Tea and cup cakes.
My Oly mug that i love.
I cant wait to go back to Olympia :)

No comments: