Saturday, December 13, 2008

+1 more


So our other bestie is going to be posting on this also. His names Mark, but everyone knows him as Tony or Freshmen. He lives in Santa Cruz. Hes a super chill dude and i love him to death! But yah just FYI on that.


Anyways last week i went to Napa valley with my boyfriend and his family. It was so beautiful and so much fun. Since its Fall/Winter time all the leaves from the trees and grape vines were reds, oranges, and lovely yellows. I love that part of fall. We also went to this amazing castle! If you go to napa, then go there. Its so much fun!

Sorry they're shitty pictures but oh well. its was still pretty. It took them 15 years to build this!




They also had a little village! its was super cute. and a party hall with beautiful painting on the walls. I didn't get any pictures of it but i did get on with a knight!



So if you do go to Napa get a winery map and go to the castle! its pretty cheap for a castle tour and free wine.
-Christina

1 comment:

Rangga Wi said...

Hii,nice to see u'r blog...
I just drop by...
I am blogger too,visit my blog if u have sparetime...

i4health